Superposition: a Lexicon game
A shadow is a region of darkness where light is blocked.
Shadow may also refer to:
- An alleged conspiracy of intruder interests responsible for the superposition event. Some theories involve native stakeholders as well.
- The influence of the intruding civilization attributed to events not directly connected with the superposition.
- Energetic properties of intrusion artifacts, detectable but unaccounted for by physics.
- The characteristic unstable signature of intrusion artifacts in the electromagnetic spectrum.
- A branch of intruder military hardware, based on symbols and talismans, without native parallel outside of fantasy fiction.